Thursday, July 19, 2012

oakley holbrook sunglasses if I unfortunately happens to say the taboo

Polite. So hearty dishes, I am afraid a lot of spending? losses. say, these are our own kinds of vegetables as well as playing the game, how can there be to spend at all? Also, the 'rice wine' is our home brewed, it is refreshing in our 'Rustic 'and the surrounding tribes That was very famous. Come, come, have a drink to taste, to ensure that you drink also drink! Patriarch enthusiastic urging people to drink, I can not refuse in order to express his sincerity, I was the one to the cup of wine, but the next moment, I will this so-called , there are some spilled outside.
This unexpected turn of events so that everyone was shocked. Patriarch tension with a do not know where to pull out the white towel to wipe me wine spilled, and the mouth of urgent voice asked: ink, sir? is this 'rice wine' not to your taste? ), the other party is not only embarrassing, I was embarrassed, but do not tell the truth, and I had to make such action may be each other misunderstanding.
Spite of a higher intelligent humanoid NPC in the game is no problem for the average verbal exchanges, but in dealing with some specific event, when there are always very flexible. Moreover, they are after all procedures, if I unfortunately happens to say the taboo, who know each other how to treat me this once benefactor.
In mind transfer a few laps later,air jordan 1 phat, the hearts had an idea toward a little worried patriarch Road: show it to comment about. Finish, ranging from All of a sudden, intense wine spread throughout the house,oakley holbrook sunglasses, even if people do not know why the matter of wine, know that this altar wine is absolutely the patriarch Kaifeng that altar before the only leaning against the spout in order to smell the scent strong more than one chip.
Health saliva in the breath of the people, I slowly turn to everyone here down cup Dukang and then a little to drink a mouthful of mouth odor for a long time, continuous a few mouthfuls of the cup thing finished, and then helplessly looking at just pour a half-circle of wine, I then turned to the side of the eleven altar wine.
I smiled, knowing their own purpose has been achieved. Mouth and said: Patriarch Wen

No comments:

Post a Comment