Saturday, June 2, 2012

Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys it was not knocked on the door

Downstairs, break up, Chu Song suddenly pulled me.
I was very surprised, Chu Song private affairs will say to me?
Original possession of the Tao? Oh, yes, I saw, but also towed away his car! the top where it says a lot of harsh words. not what I was talking.
I am a person with his own things, and stopped a taxi back to the dorm.
Back to the dorm,Milwaukee Brewers Jerseys, I plunged into the bed, had many things very sleepy for a while, but how could not sleep, they do not want to go out, suddenly thought of home a little stock, and come up with a few cans of beer from the fridge, their own gulps down Irrigation.
I been drinking from day to night,cheap basketball jerseys, the home of wine I drank, even the smoke smoked a whole pack. Drank so much alcohol, they will naturally be sleepy, tired and stood up, thinking back to bed to sleep However, before bed, when I heard the door ring, it was not knocked on the door, and left to come.
I have a seventh drunk a little angry, I hate the most is not polite, this is really outrageous, but still the door do not knock.
Shallow lip of Guo Qian However, standing in the living room, her body dressed in police uniform, appears to be after work directly run I.
Guo shallow lip at me to not speak, and suddenly the hands of Ms. Pack threw on an old couch, and turned into my toilet.
good, this time is poor tone.
Shallow lip Guo did not steal This time, head down looking at the floor mop, suddenly, the eyes were red

No comments:

Post a Comment